Freeing the mind for ideas
- Some of the best ideas and solutions to problems pop into our consciousness when we are not even thinking about them. Have you ever wondered why this is?
- We think we know what we know, but this might be just an illusion of knowledge. Are we missing something?
- The famous nine dots puzzle highlights the role that psychology plays on our perceptions. So can we learn to think differently
Black Swans and Anti-fragility
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb is a radical philosopher. He raises some incredibly important insights into our complex world.
- This workshop will discuss some of his ideas relating to what's really going on ‘inside’ and ‘outside the box’, and how this impacts how we might think about innovation, business and probably everything else.
Adopting an innovation framework?
- The innovation landscape contains many different areas for innovation and ideas. Ideas generated will probably fit into a number of these, but which ideas in which areas should go forward to the next stage?
- Some important ground rules will be necessary so as not to lose good ideas or miss out on some altogether.
- The workshop will look at a number of different models of thinking about new ideas to aid the innovation process.
Details & Requirements
Approximately 2h with two short breaks
Talk, with supporting slides, exercises and Q&A
Meeting room or conference facilities with projector
5 modules 15 - 20 minutes duration (launch date tbc)