Refresh page to return to All things being equal; How not to lose the sale video trailer
Business decisions are made by people!
People like people like them
We need to establish rapport with all our customers, but many will not be like us and this can present challenges.
- The better the rapport, the easier it is to communicate and for our message to be understood. The more positive the engagement, the easier it will be to do business.
- This workshop delves into the psychology of rapport and introduces some interesting tools from NLP.
Valuable insights from psychology
By looking closely into the psychology of human behaviour, bias and decision making, we can better understand ourselves and our customers.
By picking up on these subtle insights, we will be able to engage more effectively and be better placed to win new, and consolidate existing, business.
There is no such thing as a neutral choice
Choice architecture is the design used to present choice in different ways, and how this can influence decision-making.
- The number of choices, the manner in which attributes are described and the presence of default or recommended option can all influence or nudge choices made by a customer.
- By understanding choice architecture sales professionals can compensate for irrational decision-making biases.
Online Course - (Facebook)
- Available now.
- Enrol any time & work at your own pace
- £75.00 incl VAT
- Four (4) weekly video presentation modules (approx 2 hours 20 minutes in total)
- One (1) scheduled Facebook live Question & Answer session
- Presentation notes
- Facebook private group hosting video presentation modules, presentation notes and additional material.
- Scheduled Facebook live session will appear on private group and be available as a video afterwards.
- Facebook account so access to Facebook private group can be granted.
- Access to the Facebook private group will be granted on receipt of course payment and participant Facebook account details.
- Participants will remain members of the Facebook private group until the start of the next presentation or 3 months whichever is sooner.
Other important information
- Currently we only accept orders from the U.K.
Buy Now through PayPal
- Time approximately 2h 15m with two short breaks.
- Delivery method
- Talk with supporting slides and Q&A
- Meeting room or conference facilities with projector.
Workshop available now
- Request a booking via the Contacts page
- Price confirmed on application, based on location and number of attendees.